Our Standard Single-layered Aikido Gi.
- Lightweight(Size#4 : 1.2kg, 2.6lb) bleached preshrunk cotton.
- Excellent choice for beginner to intermediate students.
- Tight, double weave, "rice-grain" construction.
- Reinforced seams and heavy lapel for grappling.
- Back Seam
The Deluxe Single Layered
Aikido Gi is the wisest choice for beginner to intermediate Aikido-ka. The weight of the fabric has been selected for its properties in promoting freedom of motion at the joints, absolutely essential in learning new waza/techniques. It is also by far, the simplest to care for and maintain. This Deluxe Single Layered Aikido Gi is recommended for those hotter climates or for the hot and humid Summer use.
This Gi does NOT come with Pants & Obi.
Save 30% on Pants & Obi when ordered in a Package Deal! (
Designed Only for Aikido
Reinforced in the seams and joints most vulnerable to wear and tear, the Gi is made to last longer.
Durable "Orizashi" weave
Carefully cut and sewn through traditional methods using high end materials, the Gi is durable more than ever before helping maintain the beautiful texture longer.
Made with the specific movements of Aikido in mind, the lapels of the Gi are made softer than the industry standard offering you maximum comfort.
The Highest Quality
Product of world-renowned manufacture "MINAMOTO SHOKAI". Quality Guaranteed.
Aikido Gi Spec
1.2kg (2.6lb) - size:#4
Traditional 'Orizashi' Weave
Touchably-soft & Durability
Lightweight Bleached Preshrunk 100% Cotton
ABOUT AIKIDO GI
Particular to Aikido Gi is the reinforced shoulder section that extends further than that of other Gi. This prevents rippage around the shoulder area for both grappling and defense. Also unique to Aikido Gi is the soft and pliable collar that meets heavy grasping in this area.
- May shrink 1 to 2 inches after the first washing.
- Do not use Dryer, hang dry only.
- Stretch the Gi after the first washing to prevent shrinking.
- The width of shrinkage may differ from the water temperature, soaking time and drying method.
- No returns accepted after washing.
Embroidery Orders and Policy
We will not accept any returns for garments that have been embroidered, imprinted or embellished in any manner.