Longstanding Tradition, Superior Comfort.
- Excellent choice for intermediate, advanced students or instructors
- Extremely high quality 100% heavy weight preshrunk cotton. (#11,000 thread count)
- Genuine Bushu Indigo Dye. (Antibacterial and Odor Eliminating Properties)
- Reinforced seams and anti-tear patches in tear prone areas
- Seven Lines of Stitching in the Himo. (Waistband)
- Flexible Neoprene rubber Sei-Ita. (Backplate)
- Permanent Stitched Pleats for easy maintenance
Minamoto Shokai is pleased to offer the highest end Cotton Aikido Hakama in the industry. The #11,000 Indigo Dyed Cotton Aikido Hakama is crafted from preshrunk Bushu Indigo Dyed #11,000 Thread Count Cotton that will retain its elegant form and crispness, even after many years of rigorous training and wash cycles.
The Bushu indigo dye has been used for centuries in Japan and is known to have antibacterial and anti-odor properties. The #11,000 Indigo Dyed Cotton Aikido Hakama came to fruition as an answer to advanced Aikido students and instructors looking for an Aikido Hakama with elegant presence and comfort, all the while keeping its crisp form and durability.
This hakama is designed and constructed with the highest quality materials and exquisite Japanese craftsmanship. This hakama is definitely oriented for the Aikido practitioner that refuses to accept anything but the best in terms of Aikido wear.
The "Koshi-ita" (Back plate) is made of flexible Neoprene rubber, giving your hips maximum protection during "Ukemi."
Pleats are permanently sewn in the inside of the hakama, keeping it in place even after washing it.
Beauty of the silhouette
Carefully cut and sewn with quality in mind, the hakama is extremely durable, yet does not compromise mobility. Elegantly designed, the beauty of the silhouette composure emanates once you put it on.
The Highest Quality
Product of “MINAMOTO SHOKAI”. Quality Guaranteed.
Aikido Hakama Spec
1.31kg, 2.88lb (Size:#26)
Flexible Rubber Koshiita
Indigo-dyed #11000 cotton
Thick and Durability
Traditional and characteristics
- May shrink 1 to 2 inches after the first washing.
- Do not use Dryer, hang dry only.
- Stretch the Hakama after the first washing to prevent shrinking.
- The width of shrinkage may differ from the water temperature, soaking time and drying method.
- No returns accepted after washing.
Embroidery Orders and Policy
We will not accept any returns for garments that have been embroidered, imprinted or embellished in any manner.