Mobility and Comfort.
- Heavyweight(Size4 : 1.5kg, 3.3lb) bleached preshrunk cotton.
- Excellent choice for a Tournament use.
- Tight, double weave, "rice-grain" construction.
- Reinforced seams and heavy lapel for grappling.
- No Back Seam for additional strength and durability.
Competition Double Layer
Aikido Gi, is specially designed for use in Tournament and Competition. Mobility and comfort are the foremost qualities of this Aikido Gi. The overall weight of this Gi has been tweaked to promote mobility, while also maintaining enough rigidity to deter grappling.
If you are looking for that extra edge in competition, give this
Aikido Gi a try and you won't be disappointed!
This Gi does NOT come with Pants & Obi.
Save 30% on Pants & Obi when ordered in a Package Deal! (
Designed Only for Aikido
Reinforced in the seams and joints most vulnerable to wear and tear, the Gi is made to last longer.
Durable "Orizashi" weave
Carefully cut and sewn through traditional methods using high end materials, the Gi is durable more than ever before helping maintain the beautiful texture longer.
Made with the specific movements of Aikido in mind, the lapels of the Gi are made softer than the industry standard offering you maximum comfort.
The Highest Quality
Product of world-renowned manufacture "MINAMOTO SHOKAI". Quality Guaranteed.
Aikido Gi Spec
1.5kg (3.3lb) - size:#4
Traditional 'Orizashi' Weave
Soft & Flexibile
Heavyweight Preshrunk Cotton
Tournament Edge Advantage
ABOUT AIKIDO GI
Particular to Aikido Gi is the reinforced shoulder section that extends further than that of other Gi. This prevents rippage around the shoulder area for both grappling and defense. Also unique to Aikido Gi is the soft and pliable collar that meets heavy grasping in this area.
- May shrink 1 to 2 inches after the first washing.
- Do not use Dryer, hang dry only.
- Stretch the Gi after the first washing to prevent shrinking.
- The width of shrinkage may differ from the water temperature, soaking time and drying method.
- No returns accepted after washing.
Unfortunately, our Competition Double Layered Aikido Gi is too thick to embroider.