Our Best Selling Fast-Dry & Lightweight Aikido Gi.
- Lightweight(Size#4 : 1.0kg, 2.2lb) touchably-soft bleached cotton.
- Excellent choice for hot summer practices.
- Superior sweat-absorbent, quick-drying Single weave fabric.
- Reinforced seams and heavy lapel for grappling.
- No Back Seam
The Single Layered Aikido Gi is Minamoto's answer for the increasingly high demand for a light, durable and versatile Aikido Gi. Technological advances have been incorporated into this uniform to provide a softer feel on the skin as well as having the properties of pulling sweat away from the body to promote quicker drying.
Aikidogi is designed to be worn by all levels of Aikido-ka and makes and excellent summer Aikido Gi, a 2nd Aikidogi, or for those that travel.
This Gi does NOT come with Pants & Obi.
Save 30% on Pants & Obi when ordered in a Package Deal! (
Designed Only for Aikido
Reinforced in the seams and joints most vulnerable to wear and tear, the Gi is made to last longer.
Durable "Orizashi" weave
Carefully cut and sewn through traditional methods using high end materials, the Gi is durable more than ever before helping maintain the beautiful texture longer.
Made with the specific movements of Aikido in mind, the lapels of the Gi are made softer than the industry standard offering you maximum comfort.
The Highest Quality
Product of world-renowned manufacture "MINAMOTO SHOKAI". Quality Guaranteed.
Aikido Gi Spec
1.0kg (2.2lb) - size:#4
Traditional 'Orizashi' Weave
Fast-dry & Light
Bleached Preshrunk 100% Cotton
Good for Summer Practice
ABOUT AIKIDO GI
Particular to Aikido Gi is the reinforced shoulder section that extends further than that of other Gi. This prevents rippage around the shoulder area for both grappling and defense. Also unique to Aikido Gi is the soft and pliable collar that meets heavy grasping in this area.
- May shrink 1 to 2 inches after the first washing.
- Do not use Dryer, hang dry only.
- Stretch the Gi after the first washing to prevent shrinking.
- The width of shrinkage may differ from the water temperature, soaking time and drying method.
- No returns accepted after washing.
Embroidery Orders and Policy
We will not accept any returns for garments that have been embroidered, imprinted or embellished in any manner.